Sunday, January 13, 2013

My FAVE doTerra Oils







Hello Everyone!

By now most of you all know how much I love my doTerra oils.


These are the purest oils I've ever come across and the hippie girl in me has been into oils for decades!
There are oils you can cook with (I LOVE the cilantro and black pepper)-- take internally-- which are anti-aging, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and help boost the immune system,
amazing skincare/haircare products---so many wonderful products and all top quality.

Here's a quick reminder of some of my favorite oils:

These oils are all "singles" and that's where you'll find them on the site.

Lavender--Calming and relaxing, great for insomnia/stress.

Grapefruit, Lemon, & Wild Orange--Citrus oils that are energizing and help detox and aid in weight loss. I put a few drops of any of these oils in my water every day. The citrus helps rid our bodies of petro-chemicals and other toxins.

Peppermint--Super energizing, clean and lovely when mixed with the Wild Orange. Great for opening up the sinuses and cooling on the skin.

These are my favorite oil "Blends"--doTerra has created these blends and they're incredible. They can be found in the "oil blends" section.

Serenity--This contains lavender, vanilla, etc. and is one of my most favorites. I diffuse it in the evening, use it in the bath and on my pulse points at night. EXCELLENT for insomnia and relaxation. The scent is so calming, it is serenity in a bottle.

Balance--A grounding blend that is calming. Such a beautiful scent, like being in a rainforest. I love diffusing this oil as well and in the bath.

Citrus Bliss--An invigorating citrus blend, every time I smell it I think of orange push-ups and feel like a kid ready to hop on my bike!  Also excellent to diffuse, in the bath and delicious in water.

Solace--A roll-on that smells mind-blowing and is formulated especially for women and hormonal balance.

In-Tune --- A roll on that is a little earthier and helps you focus. I'm addicted to this one!

I could go on and on but go on the site and check them out for yourself.

VISIT DOTERRA

Also, as a reminder, it's super easy to join as a member and well worth it even if you only buy a few oils every few months because you will purchase WHOLESALE!  
It is only $35.00 to join, there are NO strings attached. I have done my due-diligence with this company and it is top-notch. I joined almost one year ago and have had nothing but a positive experience. For the $35.00 you will receive your OWN web-site (like mine) and you can do whatever you want with it--(you don't have to do anything--If all you do is buy wholesale it's well worth it.)  Or, you can simply go on my site and buy retail.

This is no stress and no worries, I am only sharing this because I am very passionate about these essential oils, I have experienced positive effects and changes in my life since using them as well as members of my family. 

Here's the link to my on-line store:


If you have any questions or would like to find out more about how the business end works don't hesitate to contact me!

And here's a link to my favorite diffuser. This little thing is so cute and works great. I have used it almost everyday since I got it last August. It's the best and the way it lights up and changes colors is so cool---great for bedrooms, kid's bedroom:  http://yourbetterbodyforlife.com

Be happy and stay healthy!

Laura McDonald

No comments:

Post a Comment