Monday, September 10, 2012

Gratitude Workout

I'm keeping this simple this morning---was up early, took my coffee and watched the sunrise on the beach with my dog.  I did a few minutes of deep breathing and meditation, absorbing the sounds all around me. The ocean waves crashing against the shore...the seagulls flying over head talking to each other.
It was magical, blissful, and I am so grateful this morning.

But---now I must workout. It must be done and it must be done soon or I will lose my focus and just remain on the beach, with my coffee, with my dog, with my gratitude!

Here's the simple workout for today if you want to join me:

  1. Minimum 45 minutes CARDIO
  2. 30 Walking Lunges
  3. 30 Push-ups
  4. 30 Squats
  5. 30 Triceps Dip
  6. 300 Crunches
  7. 10 Down Dog Flow through to UP Dog


Rest, stretch, breath!
Make sure you drink plenty of water and take breaks if you need them.
I do the above workout like a grocery list---just check off each exercise as you complete it and keep going down the list!

Have an awesome day my friends! Peace and Love from the Jersey Shore, and Coco says HI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment