Monday, March 26, 2012

Discover ISUN "Alive" Skincare

I just stumbled upon the most incredible, organic natural beauty products! Our family is in Vail on spring-break vacation and I had the special treat of visiting the ROCKRESORTS SPA at THE ARRABELLE.
My esthetician, Laura Pliske, (who looks like Natalie Portman!) used a product that was new to me, and I fell in love with! I plan on interviewing Laura in the next few days, because she was so knowledgeable and really opened my eyes to the difference in truly ORGANIC skincare.


"Only wildcrafted, organic & natural ingredients are used. We use no harsh chemicals & no animal testing is conducted.  We select our ingredients for their benefit to skin & the overall well-being of body, mind & spirit.  Our ingredients are from global sources where animals, micro-organisms & their ecosystems & the people are protected.  Sustainable practices support a thriving, healthy, natural diverse environment."---ISUN ALIVE & AGELESS SKINCARE.

LINK TO ISUN PRODUCTS:
http://store.livingearthbeauty.com/ISUN_Organic_Skincare_s/12.htmclick=3549
I could go on and on...and can't wait to interview Laura to get her professional, expert opinion.
In the meantime, I urge you to check out these products. I was so impressed I went back to purchase some ISUN products from the spa a few days later.

CLICK HERE: to experience ISUN and the other incredible, natural & organic skincare products from LIVING EARTH BEAUTY:
Click this PIN if you like fresh skincare!

No comments:

Post a Comment